The Arowana, also known by the Chinese as the “golden dragon” or “living dragon”,
It has beautiful metallic scales that reflect the colors of the rainbow, and boasts two “whiskers” on its face. It is a significant symbol of prosperity, because the word fish in Chinese translates to “yu”, which also means wealth.
The Arowana fish is an amazing creature. It has adapted to humankind, as it is able to interpret the language, stay focused on tasks, and display a high level of intelligence.
One of the most prominent abilities that the Arowana has is being able to see bad events in the future, detecting the aura of negative energy to come. If it suddenly begins to hit itself against the walls of its glass aquarium, it is a sign of terrible events
. The Arowana, in the worst cases, will spring out of the water and commit suicide, sacrificing its own life to repress negative energy for its owner.
The Arowana is a very influential icon among all other water-dwelling creatures. It is believed to bring all kinds of blessings to your home and your family, some of these being increased income (the reason for its title of the “wealth fish” by affluent businessmen and tycoons), prevention of accidents and harm, protection and guardianship, as well as an enhancement of surrounding chi flow.
In Feng Shui, this good luck symbol is highly revered, and can be placed in a number of ways around your home. Here are some Feng Shui tips on its placement:
- If you wish to enhance the blessings and attract wealth luck for all family members, display the Arowana in prominent locations around your home, such as the main hall, living room, dining room or bedroom.
- If you already have waterfalls, aquariums or ponds placed around your home according to Feng Shui, you can display the Feng Shui Arowana beside or inside these water elements to attract torrent of wealth luck.
- This lucky charm is ideal for influential people such as managers and bosses, as well as employees, to represent personal development and optimized money-making opportunities. In addition to this, the Arowana is said to bring out your best characteristics and allow you to keep your game sharp to conquer competition.
- Placing this good luck charm in the North sector of your living room, dining room or office is believed to win you windfall luck and optimize your career opportunities.
- To increase your income luck and make your wealth luck more worthy, place a Feng Shui Arowana in the angle diagonal to the main entrance of your home or office, or on the Southeast corner of the cash register counter or the reception desk of an office.
- You can determine you Sheng Chi direction according to your Feng Shui Birth Chart Formula. When found, place the Feng Shui Arowana in this path to enhance wealth luck.